The Urban Decay Smokey Palette is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes – providing the perfect mix of warm neutrals and cool darker shades, switching between matte and shimmer.
This little smokey eye uses ‘Combust’ as the base and builds up using ‘Armour’. I then used ‘Smolder’ in the crease and outer part of the eye.
The brush that comes with the Palette is also brilliant and love the larger softer brush for providing overall colour, with the other end great for applying darker shades along the lash line and crease.
For the rest of the face I used….
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- YSL Fusion Foundation B40
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Light2 Vanilla
- MAC ‘Give Me Sun’ Bronzer
- Max Factor Creme Blush – Gorgeous Berries
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain – Crush
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner – 001 Black Glamour
- Salon System Natural Lash (Texture) – 133
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Dark